About The Country Club

The Country Club exists to divert its members by recording and comparing members’ travels. There are 195 UN Member States/Official Observor, and we are trying to visit them all. Check our progress on the Club Ladder, to the right, or by clicking the link for the List of Countries Visited below that. Curious how we count? Click The Country Club By-Laws link.

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Mr C gets very high

Thanks Mr. Secretary. 

Since then:  a trip to Honduras and a trip to Lethoso.

So the new total is 89.  

With deep regards,

Mr. C 

Mr. Secretary:

Further to my last communication, I am happy to report that my new total has risen to 87….with a ground breaking visit to a new region for me….a trip to the UAE.   Attached please find photgraphic evidence of this trip….a view from the Burg Kalifa, 148 stories up.

Lest you think that I used taxpayer dollars to finance such foolishness…..let me remind you that all costs associated with the visit to the building were paid by myself.  

Next week, I am off to Honduras, filling a long standing hole in my Central American visit record.   I shall report that when the time comes.

Your truly,

Mr C

No comments:

Post a Comment