About The Country Club

The Country Club exists to divert its members by recording and comparing members’ travels. There are 195 UN Member States/Official Observor, and we are trying to visit them all. Check our progress on the Club Ladder, to the right, or by clicking the link for the List of Countries Visited below that. Curious how we count? Click The Country Club By-Laws link.

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Low Hanging Fruit Cocktails

Dear Mr. Secretary,

Greetings from St Vincent and the Grenadines! The beer is cold, the water warm and the hospitality just right, chillin’

I have to confess to having been a bit lax in updates recently. For which my most humble apologies. Contrary to perhaps appearances I have not just been putting on a cheeky spurt, but I have bagged a small brace over the last 12 months:
-          Uganda
-          Tanzania
-          Kenya
-          Vietnam 
-          St Vincent

Which I believe brings me to 69? And one more trip to the Caribbean later this year with maybe a chance of a few more low hanging fruit cocktails. The shirt-jack is pressed, and being thoroughly modern no tie is required, so I am just off to the yacht club to see what the options are for perhaps another little spurt later in the year.

With my warm regards to you and your very charming better half as always.

Grant.

[Sec'y's note:  Mr Rhodes had previously reported Tanzania and his total stands at 66].

No comments:

Post a Comment