About The Country Club

The Country Club exists to divert its members by recording and comparing members’ travels. There are 195 UN Member States/Official Observor, and we are trying to visit them all. Check our progress on the Club Ladder, to the right, or by clicking the link for the List of Countries Visited below that. Curious how we count? Click The Country Club By-Laws link.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The Founder Founders

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven Chapman
To: Greeley, David P.

David, you are one of the very last to gain the capability to post items to the Country Club website. What's up?

From: Greeley, David P. (WS) Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 9:36 AM
To: Steven Chapman

I tried and I was told that opening this account from my computer
violates Merck policy 37 and that access has been denied. I guess you
didn't think of this when you set up the system.
I will try to open up an account from my wifes computer but that will
take me a couple of days.

1 comment:

  1. So David, if I understand you correctly, Merck pays for your laundry, but restricts your freedom of speech. Hmmm, I am wondering if there is really a Merck policy 37. Sound pretty fishy to me.

    ReplyDelete