About The Country Club

The Country Club exists to divert its members by recording and comparing members’ travels. There are 195 UN Member States/Official Observor, and we are trying to visit them all. Check our progress on the Club Ladder, to the right, or by clicking the link for the List of Countries Visited below that. Curious how we count? Click The Country Club By-Laws link.

Friday, August 12, 2016

Mr Greeley: A nice guy in Dubai

Quite controversial.  Of course I've been to so called Palestine many many times but not since the UN provided this unwarranted status.

But suffice it to say I can now proudly add another country to my list - United Arab Emirates.  And here is my poem followed by photos to provide documentation

What's a nice Jewish guy
doing in Dubai
To get to ninety six
and get back into the mix

PS I searched far and wide for microbreweries or local wine estates in the UAE to no avail, so I settled for an imported Australian Shiraz 

PPS: Yr sec'y just remembered a January 2016 visit to Norway.  





No comments:

Post a Comment